We have a vision for a fairer society in which people live without fear of deprivation and hunger and children look to a bright future with hope, joy and expectation of happy lives. Embroidered in this vision are the following:
• Central and local governments implementing pro-poor policies and legislation
• Good governance, anti-corruption, respect for human rights and rule of law
• Local participation in the policy and development processes
• Strengthening leadership, and empowerment of women and young people
• Strong civil society capable of catalysing sustainable development
• Allocation and support for civil society interventions for sustainable development initiatives
• Systems and processes to strengthen local adaptation and resilience
• Sound base of ecosystem services, and conservation of biodiversity
We translate our vision into action through the work we do with migrants; ethnic minorities, refugees and asylum seekers in the United Kingdom and Belgium and grassroots communities in Ghana and South Sudan.
We adopt a people-centred approaches to sustainable development, through:
We offer interdisciplinarty services to meet needs of different clients and service users.
Our Team Members
Dr John M Atibila (BSc Hons/Dip Ed; MSc Agroforestry; PhD Environment/Sustainable Development)
- Director of Operations, Research Partnerships & Development Impact;
- Leads research innovations and partnerships linking academia and private sector;
- Participates in partnership design and development that incorporates effective engagement and development impact;
- Negotiates and signs coorperation, collaborative and partnership agreements;
- Participates in development research and undertakes impact assessments;
- Peer reviews partnership proposals to strengthen case for support and development impact.
- Secretary and reports to Board of Directors and Trustees;
Dr Barbara Omoro-Deschilder (BA; MA; MSc; PhD Business Management)
- Programme Manager in CeReCoCo, a Division focusing on building organisations and communities capacity to adapt to change and build strong, resilient and cohesive systems and economies;
- Coordinates all programmes related to Health Outcomes of the Global Goals (SDGs).
Ms Yvonne B-A Peprah (BA Hons; MA International Relations
- CODESA Company Secretary;
- External Relations Manager, linking INTERACT and CeReCoCo activities;
- Adminstrative contact for general enquiries;
- Local/Minority Communities and Faith Organisations Links Person.
Ms Aminata Bamba (BSc Economics; MSc Development Economics & Policy)
- Development Impact Manager of CeReCoCo
- Undertakes M & E to assess Social & Economic Impact of Development Research & Projects